- So I just watched Kerry Washington's Saturday Night Live episode and I was right. She still couldn't top Edward Norton's, just like I said in the previous MRT. Well, let's see how will Lady Gaga do in 2 weeks.
- I had a thought of summoning Thor to give the employee at one of the movie theaters here a taste of his Mjolnir, for turning off the screen before I got to see the last post-credit scene of Thor: The Dark World.
- Tom Hiddleston or Chris Hemsworth have to host SNL at least once. Please.
- And I just watched Only Lovers Left Alive trailer. Vampire Hiddleston. I'm sold.
- I think my latest Face-Time with my parents was so funny.
- I'm afraid that one of the posters in my room wall will tear up by themselves.
- It's a long weekend for me. All I do is watching movies & series, sleeping, writing, eating, while the tasks piling up over there.
- I'm starting to question my real passion. It's like I don't belong in Architecture. Or anywhere.
- Zachary Levi, who played Fandral in Thor: The Dark World, looked like Jimmy Fallon in a flash.
- Had a dream about Seth Meyers coming here and did a Weekend Update show. I encouraged my friends to see it but they hated it, even mocked it. Weird dream.
- Just found some old SNL sketches of Robert Downey, Jr. He was funny, but I think I understand why they fired him back then. Aside from it, he has to host SNL again. He's even funnier now.
- Can somebody please buy me the book package of Thomas Harris' Hannibal Lecter series? I want it so bad, but apparently my wallet doesn't.
What's your random thoughts now?