|Click to enlarge (found it on Google)|
1. Weird things you do when you're alone
Creating a really good movie inside my mind, then practicing the dialog that I find better than most of the real movies. Or you can call it 'daydreaming'.
2. How have you changed in the past 2 years?
Getting chubbier, crazier, lazier, more silent in real life, more random in internet life, have new special interests and obviously my taste in men is getting better and better :))
3. What kind of person attracts you?
General: Nice, sweet smile, has the same kind of interests with me.
Specific: Smart, athletic, great voice, plays musical instruments, and... has a good looking face.
4. What you wear to bed?
5. 5 things that irritate you about the opposite sex/same sex
Stubborn, only come to me when they need something, body odor, talk much, and like to spoil the ending of a movie or a TV series. I really can't tolerate the last thing.
6. The person you like and why you like them.
I currently don't have any crushes. But you say 'the person you like', so... Goran Dragic is a person, right?
7. Your opinion on cheating on people
Only pathetic, heartless, brainless jerks do that.
8. Something you're currently worrying about
The Amazing Spider-Man 2. Why? BECAUSE I HAVEN'T WATCHED IT AND SOME PEOPLE ON PATH SPOILED THE ENDING.
And me and my friend were arguing with one of those people, our
9. Your last kiss
My pillow, this morning.
10. Your views on drugs and alcohol
I SAY NO TO THEM!
11. Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is
Single. Oh, wait, is being close with my laptop classified as "single"? Well, yeah, it can't pay me foods, can't hug me when I'm sad, can't drive me anywhere, but I'm sure it's so much better than most of men these days.
12. Things you want to say to an ex
"I wish you were real."
13. A date you would love to go on
Basketball game. With a basketball player. Or to a soccer game, with a soccer player.
Or watching movies and simple dinner will do.
14. Something disgusting you do
Jerking about people. I don't do disgusting disgusting things okay.
15. The best thing to happen to you this week
Miles Plumlee replied my tweet. Phoenix Suns liked 3 of my photos on Instagram and commented on one of it. Alex Len also liked my photo. People said I'm a great artist (I'm not!). Oh, and... GORAN DRAGIC RETWEETED AND FAVORITED MY TWEET :')
16. 3 things you are proud of about your personality
I smile a lot and nice to people despite sometimes being a "talk less do less" person. I can give good advice to anybody who asks. And, my friends say this a lot, I'm lucky. So lucky. I mean, look at number 15.
17. Things that make you scared
18. Disrespecting parents
I love my parents.
19. Something that never fails to make you feel better
My family's encouragement.
20. The last argument you had
See number 8.
21. Something you can't seem to get over
The fact that Phoenix Suns didn't get to the playoffs this season, and Houston Rockets was eliminated in the 1st round by Portland Trail Blazers' Damian Lillard's 3-points shoot buzzer beater. Rockets led 98-96 with only 0.9 second left, aaaaand it's gone.
22. 10 things about you people don't really expect
I sing, play guitar, keyboard, and a little bit of drums. I wrote a song in high school too, but the paper got lost and I don't remember the lyrics and the chords. I love cats. I can be really loud around my family and best friends, sometimes a narcissist, used to be a pinky girl, swear a lot (whispering though).
23. Something you always think "what if..." about
What if... I wasn't born into this great family and was belong to others instead, would I be here right now?
24. Things you want to say to 5 different people
"Thank you so much", "love you", "shut up", "you're handsome", "kill yourself".
25. 10 ways to win your heart
Don't need 10 if you're just being sweet and nice to me, accept me for who I am, and understand my freak nature and my various kinds of interest.
26. Your religious belief
Muslim, from the minute I was born until I die.
27. Talk about your siblings
I have 2 younger brothers, 16 and 9 years old this year. First bro is taller than me, often mistaken as my boyfriend if we're going together, a Lakers fan, and I love him.
Second bro is shorter than me, his skin is lighter than me, cuter than me. If three of us going together, people will never think that he's our brother. He looks like he was adopted, but he's not, and I love him.
28. The month you were happiest this year and why
Between February and April. February, still on holiday and the first time my bro introduced me to a somewhat addicting sport, basketball. April -- you've read the answers above.
Oh, and May too, because of Goran :p
29. A picture of yourself
|Actually this is me and Goran. My version anyway.|
30. What changed this month and what you hope will happen next month
My Instagram account (lol but it's true, I've never received so many 'likes' before) and my sleeping cycle. I hope next month my teachers will magically reduce our tasks and make it easier, and I can finish them perfectly :)
Hopefully you'll get bored so you can try answering these questions too haha.