- It looks like I'm getting a starstruck on Jonny Lee Miller recently even though I've been a fan of his for a quite long time. (2 years is long right?)
- And you know what triggered it? Dexter season 5, where JLM played a motivational speaker who was a possible rapist, Jordan Chase.
- I watched Elementary (where he played my favorite detective Sherlock Holmes) first, and then I saw him on Dexter -- I laughed. He was so annoyingly handsome and annoyingly great. And I started to think that if Jordan Chase and Sherlock Holmes switched shows, it would be perfect.
- My first 3 random thoughts are about Jonny Lee Miller, so I guess I really, really got starstruck on that man.
- OH AND HE WAS REPLYING MY TWEET ONCE, IT MADE ME GO CRAZY BECAUSE AT THAT EXACT TIME I WAS WRITING THIS SHERLOCK HOLMES POST -- HOW COULD I NOT GET HYSTERICAL?
- Despite the fact that I and JLM are supporting different football teams (MU and Chelsea, which are long time rivals), I'm still a fan of his.
- Ooops, sorry, it turns out that there are 6 random thoughts about JLM.
- Let's move to the next topic. I'm so full I can't even drink any more water.
- I don't want to do my tasks. Can they just finish themselves?
- Ed Sheeran has a great voice (and yes, I just realize it now). I never listened to any of his songs before, until I found out that he sang the song I See Fire for The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug soundtrack.
- I've said that I really couldn't wait for The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, but I still wait for the right time to watch it. (read: I still wait for the days when the tickets are reachable by my wallet)
- I almost can't talk about anything else besides TV series, movies, films, motion pictures, flicks, and that thing that we see on big screen in a huge room with comfy seats.
- I feel guilty for not attending the class last Friday. Sorry not sorry.
- Charlize Theron is so beautiful.
- Why hasn't my Amazon order arrived? It's been 4 days since the estimate delivery day that they settled. I'm afraid that the stuff would be sent to the wrong address :(
- And, my prize for winning a quiz on twitter hasn't arrived as well. Again, is my house located in Bermuda Triangle or something?