Sunday, March 18, 2012

TV Shows I've Been Addicted To (part 1)

Hiya there! I know I've been M.I.A since last month, it's because I'm too busy with 12th grader stuffs (study, test, try out, study, test, try out again). Now I'm done with my final examination which was so depressing. The only way to get out is by talking about my favorite TV shows <3

Here's the list (in order of when did I first watch it)

1. Heroes (2006-2010)


I love people with extraordinary ability! This was the first TV series I've been addicted to. Actually not the very first one that I watched, because a long time ago I watched Smallville when I was in 2nd or 3rd grade, I loved it but I didn't care because in that time telenovela ruled my life!
Heroes follows the lives of some people with special ability, different backgrounds, but one destiny. What I love the most about Heroes is... SYLAR! Yeah, the handsome serial killer. My uncles were watching Heroes too and they agreed that Sylar (Zachary Quinto) was so cool. FYI, one of my uncles gave me Heroes DVD in my 13th birthday because he knew that I loved Heroes soooo much! :)) Now Heroes is cancelled, ended up in season 4, but I still love it and re-watch it when I have spare time.
My other posting about Heroes: Heroes

2. Supernatural (2005-present)


I know. I KNOW. This series is so great. I first watched it when I was in 8th grade and I was so addicted that I couldn't miss a single episode (it was aired Monday-Friday night) every night 5 days in a week! It became trending topic among my friends (4 of us -- me, Ega, Diba, and Fio) but it seemed like only me and Ega that follow this series until now. The series follows two brothers, Dean and Sam Winchester (played by Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki respectively) who are hunting demons and supernatural figures.
My other posting about Supernatural: A Big Brother

3. Hannah Montana (2006-2011)


Miley Stewart (Miley Cyrus) is an ordinary schoolgirl, but at night, she's the superstar Hannah Montana. She must keeps it as a secret, only her father, brother, and two best friends who know it.
Too childish? Go away then! :P I've loved this series since I first saw it on Disney Channel. I was in 8th grade so yeah I loved it! But now I'm a 12th grader and I still love it. I love sitcoms, hilarious! :D

4. Wizards of Waverly Place (2007-2012)



I started loving Selena Gomez from this series. Her incredible work as Alex Russo, the middle child of a wizard family, amazed me. Alex, along with her brothers Justin and Max Russo (David Henrie and Jake T. Austin), are young wizards with magical abilities competing to win sole custody of the family powers. I love wizards, witches, and that kinda thing :P in addition, it's funny!

5. JONAS/Jonas L.A. (2009-2010)



Three brothers Kevin, Joe, and Nick Lucas (Jonas Brothers) are the members of the band JONAS. Although they're famous, they try to live their ordinary life with their parents and little brother.
Once I watched Disney, I couldn't stop watching it. And ta-da! JONAS showed up and I fell in love with the series. I love the band too, their songs rock! Sadly, the series is cancelled after season 2 (the title changed to Jonas L.A.)

6. The Vampire Diaries (2009-present)


Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrev) falls in love with a vampire named Stefan Salvatore (Paul Wesley). But Stefan's charming vampire brother Damon (Ian Somerhalder) shows up and falls in love with Elena. Who should Elena choose?
Who said love triangle is boring? It's no boring if it's about vampire! Forget Twilight and blah, TVD is something new! It's based on the novels written by L.J. Smith and published in 1991, sooo far away than Twilight. My friend Diva first introduced me with this series. I love it!


(To be continued...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what do you think about this posting. Anything! Good or bad, I'm ready to receive it.